Friday, July 20, 2007

We need WRITTEN LETTERS by Tuesday, June 24

I've now learned that we need to provide written copies of any letters we want to send about the project to the West LA Planning Commission no later than Tuesday, July 24.

YOU MUST PROVIDE ELEVEN (11) COPIES OF YOUR LETTER. ONE FOR THE FILE AND 10 FOR THE COMMISSIONERS.

Make sure that you include the case # APCW 2006-9483-SPE-CDP-CU-SPP-SPR-MEL

For any of you who haven't sent in their letters yet, I will be happy to collect them and hand-deliver them to City Hall on Tuesday. PLEASE HAVE THEM ON MY PORCH NO LATER THAN 12 NOON ON TUESDAY, JULY 24.

My address is 758 Palms Blvd. - It's a small white house with green trim at the corner of Palms and Oakwood. I will put out a cardboard box for your letters. Please don't knock on the door, you'll drive my poor dogs nuts..............;-)

No comments: